It allows you to set individual time limits for each application, e.g. allow your kids 2 hours per day of gaming. Or, completely prohibit the use of certain programs. It also can force kids to take short breaks in computer work to relax the eyes.
Do you know that computers can be a real pain for your kids? Sitting for a long time in positions that aren't natural for their body can strain their hands, wrists, back, and eyes. If you are concerned your child may be spending too much time online or playing games. TimeSheriff will offer a solution. It allows you to set limits on how much time your child spends on the computer or online.
TimeSheriff main features include:
- Limit time your kids spend on the home PC.
- Limit computer time when your child play games.
- Control time when your child work on PC or online.
- Specify time when your child surf the internet.
- Restrict access to computer system time.
- Set work time and break time to protect your kids' eyesight and health.
- Can work in stealth mode, will be not able to uninstall without administration password.
- Windows access control.
- Individual application and group limits.